OncoHost is a biotechnological company advancing a new paradigm in precision oncology looking for an experienced marketing associate to help us by growing and expanding our reach. If you are dedicated and ambitious, OncoHost is an excellent place to grow your career. The full-time marketing associate will assist in developing and implementing marketing activities that increase brand value, awareness, and market share. This position directly reports to the Marcom Manager.
As a marketing associate, you will work closely with the US and Israel teams to plan and create marketing collaterals that are well aligned with the company’s vision and mission. You will also assist with all marketing-related outreach and development, planning and execution of all communications and media actions on various channels and thought leadership programs.
Job Location: San Diego is preferred but not necessary.
- Marketing material development, PDF, formatting, proofreading
- PowerPoint expertise
- Social media post creation and platform management
- Analytics experience, Salesforce management (preferred), Mail Merge
- Scheduling US-based commercial meetings
- Assist in the creation of marketing collaterals for events, etc.
- Mail merge for repeat outreach
- Advisory board administration
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing or relevant positions
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- Digital marketing savvy
- Demonstrated ability to work both strategically and tactically
- Creative mindset with excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands-on and can-do approach
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously