We’re looking for an experienced and extremely motivated Product Manager to join our growing team. Do you want to have a large impact on the treatment that the next generation of cancer patients receives? Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment? Are you a multitasker and leader with a “can-do” approach? If so, this may be the job for you!
The perfect candidate should be someone with good systemic insight, and strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills. As our product is already in production phase, it’s important that the candidate has customer-facing experience and the ability to understand customer needs, prioritize them and analyze them as product requirements.
You should have several years of experience in a product management or similar position, with an emphasis on medical products or systems. An understanding of the players and work processes in the medical market is a must.
Short – mid-term:
- Manage product roadmap
- Manage all lifecycle stages of the product
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Coordinate and implement regulatory, quality, and clinical requirements. Translation into product roadmap and requirements
- Work closely with R&D and engineering teams to deliver optimal time-to-market, quality, and resources.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Serve as an in-house expert for our product and become the go-to person for all functional issues.
- Manage all product activities related to product launch from design to production: product operation, product validation, customer training, implementation, and end-to-end testing.
- Responsible for product deliverables such as required documentation, writing testing scenarios, product workflows, etc.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers and other stakeholders to reshape requirements.
- Proactively engage customers, relevant internal stakeholders, and key opinion leaders to provide input for product strategy and planned functionalities, grow market share, and improve customer experience.
- Drive new product launches.
- Represent the voice of the customer within the company
- B.Sc. in biomedical/electrical engineering or similar
- 5+ years’ experience as a Product Manager working with medical health systems or a software product – must have
- 5+ years’ experience working with a multidisciplinary medical device
- 3+ years’ experience in medical product implementation
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Regulatory knowledge of relevant standards for medical diagnostic services and laboratory-developed tests – big advantage
- Familiarity with FDA /CE requirements and regulations
- Familiarity with EMR, LIMS, CRM
- Experience with product development tools: JIRA, Confluence – advantage
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment (startup experience)
- Great execution skills
- Creative, curious, team-player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present and analyze technical information and strategies – proven skills and experience
- Fluent English