With the recent launch of our first product, the PROphet® NSCLC Test, we are seeking a Regional Sales Manager based in FL, TX, or AZ, to develop and manage business accounts. The RSM will report directly to the CCO.
The perfect candidate is a self-directed, problem-solving individual who will incorporate a high level of service, leverage key relationships, and solve challenging problems in a dynamic environment. You will be required to create a business plan that should emphasize the need to build and maintain comprehensive relationships and develop key contact and account records. You must have existing oncology sales experience, preferably in lung cancer, and an entrepreneurial disposition with the desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment. You must collaborate well with all company divisions and understand the value of team vs. individual needs.
- Invest time in maintaining an in-depth understanding of the cancer patient’s journey and our associated products that support them.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of our competition and successfully use their technical fluency to move target physicians and influencers to actions that result in patient access and utilization of our products.
- Become an expert in your field by dedicating yourself to learning OncoHost’s products and services and how they fit into the precision oncology industry.
- Meet regional sales goals – Develop and execute a regional business plan to meet sales goals.
- Build strong relationships with customers based on trust and mutual respect.
- Develop, manage, and build relationships with large cancer centers providing a top-down approach to business development.
- Organize and run meetings, advisory boards, and other similar events.
- Create and lead plans that improve current sales methods, adding value to the existing process.
- Coach and develop future hires, ensuring consistent improvement in the sales division.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Scientific, biomedical, business or marketing fields preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in oncology sales
- 2+ years’ experience in diagnostic oncology sales – preferred
- Experience working with a startup – plus
- Proficiency in Salesforce report development and utilization
- Consultative sales style that encourages conversations
- Mandatory: This position requires extensive travel, a valid driver’s license, and a satisfactory driving record, as well as a vehicle available for work use. The position requires traveling to accounts and conventions which will necessitate overnight stays.
- Full benefits and car/mileage allowance are provided.