Join our team
Software QA Engineer
- Work closely with R&D, Product, and Quality departments.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Develop standards and procedures to determine software quality.
- Identify and analyze problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Participate in all software design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, and potential problems.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Plan test schedules and strategies in accordance with project scope and delivery dates.
- Design, write and review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, completeness, and risk mitigation.
- Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
- B.Sc. in CS, Engineering, or related fields – optional
- 5 years experience in QA
- Proficient and experienced in (mandatory)
- Product lifecycle
- Git source lifecycle
- Experienced in (optional)
- The medical sector
- Familiar with software development standards (IEC 62304 and similar) and regulatory SW development guidelines
- Compliance with medical records regulations such as GDPR/HIPAA
- Outstanding technical writing skills
- Professional English level
- Team player with outstanding interpersonal skills