Join our team
Software QA Engineer
OncoHost is looking for a Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. Main duties will include the designing and writing of software test documents, performing manual tests, and programming and performing automation tests. The Software QA Engineer will be responsible for all software QA performed at the company, and will report to our VP of R&D.
- Work closely with R&D, Product, and Quality departments.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures. Develop standards and procedures to determine software quality.
- Identify and analyze problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Participate in all software design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, and potential problems.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Plan test schedules and strategies in accordance with project scope and delivery dates.
- Design, write and review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, completeness, and risk mitigation.
- Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
- B.Sc. in CS, Engineering, or related field – optional
- 5 years experience in QA
- Proficient and experienced in: (mandatory)
- Product lifecycle
- Git source lifecycle
- Experienced in: (optional)
- The medical sector
- Familiar with software development standards (IEC 62304 and similar) and regulatory SW development guidelines
- Compliance with medical records regulations such as GDPR/HIPAA
- Outstanding technical writing skills
- Professional English level
- Team player, with outstanding interpersonal skills