Information We Collect
We collect the following information when you use the Services:
- Basic contact details, such as name, phone number, and email address;
- Your hospital or clinic and your job title
- Username and password
- Feedback and correspondence, such as information you provide when you send us a message, report a problem with the Services, receive customer support, or otherwise correspond with us.
- Unique device identifiers
- Device types, such as your phone, computer, or tablet
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Date and time stamps for when you took certain actions
- Other information regarding your interaction with the Services, such as what pages you viewed
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To maintain and operate the Services
- To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide the Services to you
- To secure your account with us
- To run analytics and better understand user interaction with the Services, and to address and remediate technical issues and bugs
- In addition, we may use all of the above information to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms of service, and to protect or defend the Services, our rights, the rights of our users, or others.
We may share the information we collect through the Services with the following categories of third parties:
- Companies that perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, analytics, customer service, and fraud protection. These entities have access to the information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that information. They are restricted from sharing, using, or disclosing the information they receive for any purpose other than to provide the requested services to us.
- Law enforcement, courts, regulatory authorities, and other third parties if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with our legal obligations, (ii) to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against us, (iii) to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any of our other customers to legal liability, or (iv) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of OncoHost, its employees, its customers, or members of the public.
- Parties to business transactions such as those we deal with in mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sales of assets, reorganizations, divestitures, dissolutions, bankruptcies, liquidations, or other types of business transactions. In these types of transactions, your information may be shared, sold, or transferred, and it may be used subsequently by a third party.
- Marketing partners and affiliates that are authorized by OncoHost to process information collected for marketing purposes.
- Additional third parties at your request or with your approval.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
To develop information about activity related to the Services, OncoHost may also use a small file, called a web beacon. Web beacons do not collect any information from users alone, but in combination with cookies, web beacons allow us to track, for example, whether web pages are viewed, how often web pages are viewed, whether you opened an email we sent, the specific times of day web pages or emails are viewed, etc.
To learn more about the management of cookies and other tracking technologies, see the Your Choices section below.
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the Services, and we do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected information about a child under 13 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with their personal information, you may contact us using the below information to request that it be deleted.
We implement and maintain reasonable security measures to help protect the security of information we collect in connection with the Services. Please understand, however, that while we try our best to safeguard your information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network is guaranteed to be 100% secure.
If you would like to change the types of communications you receive from us or how you receive communications from us, including opting out of promotional communications, you may do so at any time by using the “unsubscribe” and “manage preferences” links that will be present in any promotional emails we send.
Please understand that even if you opt out of marketing communications, OncoHost may continue to send non-promotional communications such as confirmations of transactions, changes to the Services, or other information about your use of the Services.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You may control the way in which your devices permit the use of Tracking Technologies. If you so choose, you may block or delete our cookies from your browser; however, blocking or deleting cookies may cause some of the Services’ features to work incorrectly.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you may be able to configure your browser settings to use the Services without some cookie functionality. You can delete cookies manually or set your browser to automatically delete cookies on a pre-determined schedule.
We use certain service providers, including Google Analytics, to collect and analyze information about the use of the website and to help us understand activities and trends. You may opt-out of Google Analytics by installing a Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available for download here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.